“Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to the management of relationships of a company and interaction with its customers and potential customers.”
CRM offers various advantages such as improving and strengthening the business relationships, helping companies to stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
As predicted by Gartner, by 2021, CRM will be the single largest revenue area of spending in enterprise software. There are several CRM technologies today, such as Salesforce, Siebel, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Pega, Infor, etc
In 2017, the top 10 CRM software vendors accounted for nearly 60% of the global CRM applications market amounting to $27.2B in license, maintenance and revenues. Last year Salesforce led the pack with a 25% market share, followed by Adobe and Oracle.
Salesforce is a cloud based CRM software, which is developed to make organizations function efficiently and profitably by reducing the cost of managing hardware infrastructure. It offers a wide range of features in all the functional areas of a company:
- Salesforce in Marketing Team via Salesforce professional edition
- Salesforce in Customer Support Team
- Salesforce in Management via visual dashboards and extensive reporting features
- Salesforce in Training via robust training and support features
- Salesforce in Application Integration via the AppExchange.
The dominating share of Salesforce in the market is attributed to great features provided by it with respect to other CRM software. Some of the merits of Salesforce over the others are:
- Artificial Intelligence: “Einstein”, the first AI built right into its CRM, learns from all that data to deliver predictions and recommendations based on each unique business processes.
- Analytics: Give every employee data-driven insights about customers needs and business.
- Mobile-first CRM: Easily manage your apps and get a complete mobile view from your phone.
- Top performance: Salesforce been ranked #1 by IDC four years running.
Salesforce is the leading and most popular cloud platform providers in the world. Their customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and other software give them a ton of advantages over their competitors that their customers love.
Salesforce gives us the best user interface as compared to other CRM’s . Also Salesforce is at the edge of providing us with Einstein – An Artificial Intelligence Business Solution. Salesforce Customer Management Relationship Software is growing at an exponential rate and is expanding its scope in the CRM market.