Pardot in salesforce is a software as a service, marketing automation platform by Salesforce offering email automation, targeted email campaigns and lead management for business to business sales and marketing organizations.
Pardot in salesforce automates common marketing tasks, including:
- Tracking customer behaviors
- Creating digital marketing campaigns
- Webform management
- Website tracking
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social marketing
- Landing page marketing
- Lead generation
- Creating reports to track performance
Pardot in salesforce offers campaign segmentation, lead management, and email drip campaigns. The platform also features marketing ROI tracking along with analytics.
For those who are already using Salesforce CRM, Pardot syncs well with salesforce own customer relationship management solution, which offers a performance edge incentive.
Syncing it with Salesforce CRM can take half the time or less compared to that required for competing products.
Pardot touts a modern user interface, which can be more intuitive subjectively as compared to UI’s of competitors. Critics of Pardot in salesforce says that its analytics are shallow compared to some competing products.
WIN AND GROW CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
Salesforce CRM and Pardot in salesforce sync between in each other every two minutes, which means you can get your customer engagement data in real-time. Most survey tools can also be configured to sync with your CRM, this will allow you to have all your data in one place.
The only new window you need to open is LinkedIn, and Pardot in salesforce makes it easy to connect you’re your customers via social media because it helps map your customer to a LinkedIn or Twitter account.
This feature enables you to connect your customers from your CRM, saving your time. Once connected on LinkedIn, you’re ready to continue the conversation via your regular social media posting.
Stages of Pardot
Basically, there are five stages in pardot, we will see each one of them
- Lead generation: The process of creating interest in your products.
- Visitor: Any anonymous person who visits your website and is now tracked in pardot.
- Conversion: As soon as visitor gives you their information by submitting a form, they are converted into the prospect.
- Prospect: Any anonymous visitor that has now converted and is now identified.
- Lead nurturing: The process of sending messages based upon prospect’s action.
- Lead qualification: The process of sending the best prospects.
WHEN TO USE PARDOT
- When you have to send emails to prospects on behalf of the sales rep.
- When you need to qualify leads to pass to sales reps.
- If you are planning to use sales cloud or any other CRM.
- If your company mainly sells to other businesses.