People have always had an interest in what other people think, or what opinion they hold. Since the inception of the internet, increasing numbers of people are using websites and social media platform for expressing their opinion. Due to platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc., it has become feasible to analyze and extract the public opinion on a certain topic, news story, product, or brand. Opinions that are mined from such services can be valuable. Data mined from these sources can be analyzed and presented accordingly to easily identify the online mood (positive, negative or neutral). This allows individuals or business to be proactive as opposed to reactive when a negative conversational thread is emerging. Alternatively, positive sentiments can be leveraged to identify product advocates as well to shape the business strategy by seeing the parts of the strategy that are working.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
However, this plugin is also compatible with lightning as it is entirely created using jQuery.
The first step in using this plugin with your lightning component is to download it and upload it as a zip folder to your dev org as a static resource.
Download link – https://fullcalendar.io/download/
I am introducing here Quote to Cash which is well known as QTC. QTC is a process where Sales Organizations send details to their customers on their product offerings as per their need, provide them with the pricing for the set of products that they have requested, put all those in an official document called ‘Quote’ and then it continues through Invoice, payment and negotiation which comes under ‘Cash’.
Now a day the entire world is connected through technology. Salesforce for Nonprofits is one of the most powerful tools for any nonprofit organization as it helps in getting connected with the entire world. Built for the social and mobile era, Salesforce for Nonprofits will connect your entire organization— your partners, supporters, employees, and programs— so you can, deliver better programs and services, engage and strengthen your community, communicate more effectively, and raise more resources. (www.salesforce.org/nonprofit/, 2017)
To use salesforce for nonprofits, first you need to register to the “Power of us” program of salesforce. Once you are accepted in “Power of Us” program your organization will get your own salesforce instance with 10 free Enterprise Edition licenses along with the other products and services provided by salesforce. Through the “Power of us” program, qualified organization will receive the product and resources needed to effectively manage your organization and program.
Organization can purchase additional liquesces and services at a deep discounted price. All the amount received by Salesforce for these additional licenses, go right back into the foundation to allow salesforce to donate more to the nonprofit community. So, if you purchase additional licenses and invest in your own organizational success you are also investing to the overall success to the nonprofit community that uses salesforce.
As a part of the “Power of Us” Program you will get the benefits mentioned below:
- 10 donated Enterprise Edition Sales or Service Cloud subscriptions
- Discounts on additional subscriptions, products and/or services from Salesforce.org
- Discounts on Salesforce training
- Discounts on Salesforce events
- Access to nonprofit and education specific user groups, events and webinars
- Discounts on participating Apps and consulting partners from the AppExchange
Pricing of the additional Licenses:
Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP): Configured out of the box for nonprofits, NPSP sits on top of the Lightning Enterprise Edition and provides complete Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and tools to help manage programs, donations, volunteers, and supporters all in one place.
|Edition||Standard Pricing||Pricing for Non-Profit|
|Lightning Enterprise Edition||$150||$36|
|Lightning Enterprise Edition + NPSP||$150||$36|
|Lightning Unlimited Edition||$300||$72|
|Lightning Unlimited Edition + NPSP||$300||$72|
Salesforce.org offers a powerful, enterprise level suite of products with the potential to dramatically transform your organization. Salesforce has different criteria for different Countries depending on the law of that country. Basic criteria to be eligible to apply for the Power of Us program is, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. Your organization must have a certificate of Trust or society issued by the government of the country.
To get the in-depth knowledge about the eligibility criteria please visit the link mentioned below:
How to register for “Power of Us” program:
Now before you go forward to invest your money in Salesforce the big challenge in front of you is to know whether Salesforce is an excellent choice for your organization or not, whether it is fulfilling all your organizational requirements or not. Salesforce comes forward to help you out with making a correct decision.
Salesforce offers a free 30 days’ trial for all its Nonprofit Service Packs mentioned above in the Pricing section. You can register for any of the available packs and get your free trial as soon as you register. To register for your free trial please visit the below mentioned link:
After using that free trial Salesforce instance, if you think that this pack is best suited for your organization then you can convert this trial account to a permanent account by applying on the below mentioned link:
Here, first you need to login with your Salesforce trial account Username and Password. If you have more than one Salesforce trial, you must log in with the username and password of the trial that you want as your production account. If you need to select a different edition, please sign up for a new trial before submitting your application. Once your application has been approved for an account you had selected, you will no longer be able to switch your licenses to another Salesforce account or instance.
Fill in all fields on the application before submitting. If approved, your organization will receive a confirmation by email stating your acceptance into the Power of Us program.
Customer data is the soul of an organization. Quality data is priceless and acts as a driver of high productivity and good decision making. Managing Quantity and Quality parallelly has always been a challenge. Same is the case with data now-a days, as the data volumes grew rapidly, the data quality went down, posing a serious challenge in maintaining the sanctity of databases. This challenge of avoiding data duplicity and keeping the orgs clean is faced by almost every company and although it may seem like a trivial issue, the impact these duplicates have on businesses cannot be looked down upon.
All the marketing and service activities revolve around the customer database that a company has.
Duplicates prevailing in a system means:
- Increased cost for marketing campaigns.
- Bombarding the same customers with same information multiple times, eventually degrading the brand image in the minds of customers.
- Reduced Operational Efficiency.
- Confusion among the sales reps while processing requests.
- Bad service experience encountered by the clients.
- Bad Data leads to Badly informed business decisions.
- Increased challenges in maintaining the database or moving the current system to a new one.
What causes these duplicates:
- Human error – Sales Rep entering duplicates
- Multiple sources capturing the same information
- No instrument to restrict duplicates from entering the system
Some pointers on how you can keep your Salesforce org clean:
- Think of all the ways the customer data enters your CRM system: Manual customer data Entry by Sales Reps, bulk customer data upload, Automated Lead Sources like web to lead etc. and ensure that you have them all covered to avoid duplicates entering your CRM system.
- Keep a mandatory field on each Object which handles your customer data, one which is relevant to your business operation like a phone number or an email on Lead. For Standard fields have your tech. team enable Duplicate Rules & Matching rules to avoid duplicates formation and for Custom fields check ‘do not allow duplicates’ so that Salesforce won’t accept duplicity against that field on the Object and sales rep won’t be able to create duplicate records.
- If your mandatory field is a picklist field, ensure that you enable restricted picklist for that field as Salesforce allow values coming in from external systems other than the field picklist values also.
- Monitor the data that your CRM system is getting from multiple sources to keep an eye if anything wrong is happening around your data so to handle the situation in time. Generally, companies don’t realize this until they have loads of dirty data existing in their CRM systems and then try to recuperate from the damage.
- Ensure that you have clean data while uploading data in bulk into your system.
- Define all your lead sources clearly and distinctly, this can avoid a lot of confusion when leads start to pour-in from multiple channels.
- Make sure your Sales Reps fill all the necessary customer details in the form and instruct them not to save a half-filled form.
- Cloning the records should not be a general habit of the team, this leads to human error of saving the cloned records without making relevant changes and thus creating duplicates. You can even disable the Clone button from the layout if you want to.
- Use standard Salesforce Reports for tracking duplicates entering your system (if any) are essential to your business or not.
- With large volumes of data coming in your system, some duplicates are anyway bound to enter your database, one way or the other. Use a deduplication tool, this can really make your life easy by keeping your Salesforce org clean of duplicates.
Check out Advitya – The Perfect Duplicate management app for Salesforce. Advitya solves all your data duplicity problems and can save you time and effort in keeping your org clean.
Keeping your Salesforce Org clean is not a one-man job or a onetime activity. It calls for a collective effort and is an ongoing process, you strive to keep your Database clean and perfect which eventually gives you returns in terms of smooth Operations and Profits.
All the best in keeping your Org. clean!!